1. What is the Economic Development Forum (EDF)?
The EDF is the largest economic development conference in the Mid-South! The Forum convenes major corporations, corporate executives, minority and women business owners, community partners, elected officials and stakeholders inside and outside of the Memphis market. Annually, approximately thousands of people attend the seminars, keynote speaker functions and visit the exhibit hall.
2. Where will the EDF be held?
The EDF has moved to a NEW Location – The Guest House at Graceland.
Click to view newest hotel on the Graceland Resort!
3. When can I set up my booth?
Registration and Exhibitor Move-in is scheduled on Tuesday, June 18 from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
4. Can I set-up my booth to exhibit for only one day, or can I set-up my booth on Wednesday at 1:00pm?
No. Booth set-up is Tuesday, June 18 from 8am – 12:00 noon. Exhibit days/hours Wednesday, June 19 ONLY – 9:30am – 4:00pm
5. How will I receive my tickets?
All major sponsors will be able to print registration pass or have them delivered or mailed to the designated corporate contact. Individual packages/tickets will be available through online registration or available for pick-up in advance or at the EDF registration desk (June 18-20).
6. Can I register the day of the conference?
Yes. Registration will be available on Tuesday, June 18 from 8 am – 12 pm; Wednesday, June 19 from 7:00 am – 4:00 pm and Thursday, June 20 from 7:00 am – 1:00 pm.
7. Can I register to attend for only one day?
Yes. One-day packages are available.
8. How much does it cost to attend the EDF?
EDF offers a variety of opportunities to engage and participate. There are individual tickets, packages that include tickets to each event and sponsorships available.
9. Do I have to attend all of the seminars?
To maximize the experience and get the full benefit of the conference it is best to plan to attend all of the events.
If you have any other questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 901-525-6512.